Radiant Health Saunas have a unique spot in the sauna marketplace. The company has been in business since 1997, producing high quality far infrared saunas for both commercial and home use.
Their saunas are designed to provide the maximum health benefit, as the company was founded by a firefighter who was seeking the healing properties of infrared technology for himself. With that in mind, he has put the utmost care into assuring that every Radiant Health Sauna is not only effective but as safe as possible.
The quality of Radiant Health Saunas is proven by the fact that they have been recommended by a range of health care professionals including medical doctors, naturopaths, massage therapists, herbalists, acupuncturists, chiropractors and personal trainers.
Radiant Health has taken the feedback of these professionals and put it into practice, designing a range of saunas that are independently tested for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to ensure non-toxicity and are guaranteed to have extremely low Electromagnetic Field (EMF) levels for the safest sauna experience you can get.
With all that in mind, let’s take a closer look at Radiant Health Saunas to see what they are all about...
At present, Radiant Health Saunas offers one line, the Elite Series, which comes in a range of sizes that can house from 1 to 4 people.
All Elite Series models are designed to maximize safety and efficiency and are made with clear tongue-and-groove Canadian hemlock, kiln dried to 6-8% moisture to eliminate warping and cracking and meeting furniture grade standards.
The Elite Series includes 1 person, 2 person, 2.5 person, 3 person, 4 person, 3 person corner and 4 person corner models.
All of the models share the following features designed to maximize the sauna experience:
· Exterior finished with biodegradable wood treatment ensuring both attractive looks and easy maintenance.
· Independently tested for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to guarantee they are completely non-toxic.
· Very low Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) and Electromagnetic Radiation (EMR) below the Swedish Standards for saunas. Radiant Health Saunas average just 0.3 milligauss at point of contact, among the lowest for saunas on the market today.
· Carbon Flow Japanese Technology with carbon fiber heaters emitting between 8.4 and 9.4 microns, well within the ideal 7-14 range.
· Additional heaters on the front walls for continuous and evenly distributed heat.
· Heated ceramic tile floor.
· Deluxe tempered all-glass doors.
· CD/AM/FM player with hard wired USB and AUX port for cell phone, laptop and iPad compatibility as well as remote control and ceiling mounted speakers.
· Delayed start feature that lets you conveniently set your sauna start time to fit your schedule.
· Color light therapy, including spot lighting and mood lighting.
· Two control panels – one outside the sauna and one inside the sauna.
· Increased bench support to ensure safety and comfort.
· Compact modular system to safely contain all major electrical components.
· Wall-to-wall backrests.
· Interior cup holders.
· Tinted glass.
· ETL certified in USA and Canada as ‘a complete plug-in room’ for safety and reliability.
· Lifetime warranty on heaters and wood. 5 year warranty on electrical components.
· Plug-in, 15 amp (for the smallest model, the 1 person) or 20 amp (for all other models), 110-volt outlet.
· Integral latching system for a finished look and fast assembly.
Sizing for each model as follows:
E-1H 1 Person Model – 36”D x 36”W x 77”H (40”D with overhang). This model is ideal for those with limited space. It has all the same features as the larger models but can fit snugly in the corner of a room or even in a walk-in closet.
E-2H 2 Person Model – 40”D x 48”W x 77”H (44”D with overhang). One of their most popular models, the E-2H is perfect for one or two people and can easily be incorporated into an in-home gym, master bath or master bedroom.
E-2.5H 2.5 Person Model – 44”D x 65”W x 77”H (48”D with overhang). This is the ideal in-between size, providing a roomy, comfortable interior in a small space.
E-3H 3 Person Model – 44”D x 72”W x 77”H (48”D with overhang). The E-3H easily fits two adults and a child and also provides plenty of room for lying down. Including two large windows and a large glass door, this model has an open, yet intimate feeling.
E-4H 4 Person Model – 58”D x 72”W x 77”H (62”D with overhang). With its classic, European design this model features ample seating for four adults, making it an ideal gathering space for family and friends.
EC-3H 3 Person Corner Model – 52”D x 52”W x 77”H. With its 5 sided design, this model combines beautiful design with incredible space efficiency. It tucks comfortably into any corner space and can seat two adults and a child.
EC-4H 4 Person Corner Model – 60”D x 60”W x 77”H. The most luxurious model, the EC-4H features a three-sided front with three large panoramic windows and a full glass door. It comfortably seats four on an L-shaped bench that is designed for intimate conversation.
From the beauty of their design to their convenient features, there are many reasons to purchase Radiant Health Saunas. Perhaps the single biggest reason is the attention to detail that is put into the construction of these saunas. They are specifically designed to maximize health benefits while minimizing any potential safety concerns.
Some of the specific plusses of Radiant Health Saunas include:
· Large carbon fiber heaters that have more surface area closer to the body than most other saunas on the market
· All saunas undergo independent VOC lab testing that includes the entire sauna to ensure that the whole sauna is non-toxic.
· Far infrared heating used to maximize health benefits.
· Independent EMF testing that includes the electrical connections and wiring, to ensure the lowest possible levels of harmful EMF’s.
· Each sauna is set up and tested for both EMF and Electrical Fields (EF).
· All saunas have a heated floor with ceramic tiles so that the floor of the room itself is not exposed to sweat.
· Delayed Start option that allows you to program the sauna so it can be heated and ready when you get up in the morning, come home from work, or any other time you want to use it.
· Drop Down Stereo System that tucks back into the ceiling and is closed behind a hatch once the music is playing so it is not exposed to the heat.
Radiant Heat also offers a very good warranty on all of it saunas, including lifetime coverage for the heaters and wood and 5 years on all electrical components.
The company has received recommendations from many health care professionals, including medical doctors, holistic healers and massage therapists, attesting to the safety and health benefits of their products.
There aren't many negatives as far as Radiant Health Saunas are concerned. About the only thing we would consider a negative is that the prices of Radiant Health’s products are not listed on their website. You need to contact them by phone, either on their direct line or the toll free number, both of which are listed on the website.
Customer feedback has been extremely positive, so contacting them should be a relatively easy and uncomplicated experience. Working one on one with a sauna specialist can also help to ensure a more personalized approach, which many people actually prefer.
Radiant Health Saunas are a new generation of infrared saunas, designed to accommodate both commercial and home settings and provide the maximum health benefits while also ensuring the safest possible sauna experience.
Using far infrared technology with wide carbon fiber panels, Radiant Health Saunas have maximum coverage for even heat distribution. At the same time, the full units with all components are tested for Electromagnetic Fields (EMF’s) and Electrical Fields (EF’s) as well as for Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC’s) to ensure that they are among the safest saunas on the market today.
With a range of sizes to accommodate from 1 to 4 people, all of their models are designed to be as beautiful as they are functional. With furniture quality building standards and comfort features, they can enhance any location and provide both relaxation and many health benefits for commercial or in-home users.
For high quality saunas that are reliable, safe and beautiful, Radiant Health Saunas is an ideal choice for anyone looking for the healing touch of far infrared heat.